Clear Kayaks, Stand Up Paddle Boards, Paddle Boats, beach chairs and umbrellas are available to hire in summer from the Busselton Foreshore, in front of The Goose.
Those participating in the water based activities will be supervised by qualified staff, however, children 12 years and under must be supervised by a parent or guardian. All participants are required to wear a Personal Flotation Device and go through a safety induction
Hire charges start from as little as $10.00 for a half day.
Activities are subject to weather conditions and can be booked from the Jetty Interpretive Centre or by phoning 9754 0900.
- Four double seater clear Kayaks available for hourly hire.
- Unique to the South West of Western Australia.
STAND UP PADDLE BOARDS
- Six Stand Up Paddle Boards available for hourly hire.
- SUP lessons (for up to five people) are available to be booked at 9am and 4pm on weekends.
- Three Pedal Boats available for hourly hire.
- Accommodates three people per boat.
- Built in Italy.
- Currently unavailable anywhere else in Australia.
- Twenty four Beach Chairs available for half day (11am – 1.00pm or 1.00pm – 3pm) and full day hire (11am – 3pm).
- Twelve umbrellas available for half day (11am – 1.00pm or 1.00pm – 3pm) and full day hire (11am – 3pm).