The sustainability of the Jetty is linked to the sustainability of the community-management model, we highly value your membership and interest!
Your annual membership fee of $5 includes:
- 10% off full price retail items at the Interpretive Centre
- Attend 3 member meetings during the year and not only will you have the chance to socialise with like-minded people but receive a free Annual walk pass valued at $50.
- Special guest presentations throughout the year.
- Have your say at the AGM and the election of the Board.
- Be the first to know about the new and exciting innovations on the Jetty and much more.
The objectives of the Association (in part) are:
- To protect, preserve, promote, repair, restore and generally maintain the Busselton Jetty and to provide facilities on the jetty that compliment and are compatible with its environmental, historical, recreational and scientific importance.
- Protection and enhancement of the natural marine environment in the vicinity of the Busselton Jetty and the wider environs of Geographe Bay.
- Provision of information and education on the Busselton Jetty and Geographe Bay marine ecosystems and facilities and structures to assist in the interpretation of this environment; and
- Assist organisations undertaking research into the marine environment of Geographe Bay which will promote the protection and enhancement of this natural environment.