The Super Blue Blood Moon (An alignment of three lunar events) will occurring for the first time since 1866 on Wednesday 31 January 2018!
View this spectacular moon from the end of the Jetty 1.8km out to sea as it rises at 7:13pm and the total eclipse at 9pm.
• Free to walk after 6pm
• DJ Swami playing moon tunes from 6pm to 8pm
• Return (and one way out) train rides @ 5pm, 6pm, 7pm and 8pm
• One way returning at 5.30pm, 6.30pm, 7.30pm and 8.30pm
• Buy train tickets online www.busseltonjetty.com.au
• Mini Tours of the Observatory ($17) from 5.30pm to 7.30pm
• Fish and Chips for sale
• Sausage Sizzle
• BYO Chairs, Food, Drinks
• Gates close @ 9.30pm