Volunteer as a Busselton Jetty Host
Applicant must be:
- A reliable team member.
- Willing to become a member of Busselton Jetty Inc (cost $5.00 per annum). See application form below.
- Prepared to volunteer a minimum of two half days per month.
- Willing to commit to a roster.
- Able to participate in a half day induction.
- Be friendly and non-confrontational at all times.
- Greet visitors with a smile.
- Offer advice on ticketing, prices and tour departure.
- When required, offer knowledge about fishing, history, City by-laws etc.
- Collect rubbish.
- Assist jetty staff when required.
- If your application is successful you will be invited to participate in a half day induction. Here you will learn further details about the role of a Jetty Host. On completion of the induction, rosters will be distributed.
- During a shift, Jetty Hosts will be required to wear a vest.
- The duration of each shift will vary. If visitor numbers are low Hosts may only be required for 1 hour. If the jetty is extremely busy Hosts may be invited to stay for longer.
- Each Jetty Host will receive a jetty hat, lanyard, USB and free jetty access for the duration of their time as a host.
If you have any questions, please phone (08) 9754 3689 or email email@example.com.