It’s new, it’s unique and now it can be a dream come true – getting married at the end of the beautiful Busselton Jetty, 1.8km out to sea! Be one of the first five couples to get married at this amazing new wedding venue on our Pop up Wedding Day on Saturday 17 February 2018. All you need to do is bring yourselves and your guests – we do the rest!
Included in the Pop Up Wedding Ceremony Package, as well as the exclusive use of the end of the Jetty as your venue, is:
• Celebrant Laurissa Knowles
• Photographer Anna Terlick Photography
• Ceremony styling by Bling Event Studio which includes Bamboo Arbour with draping, timber signing table, natural jute aisle runner, rose gold free standing lanterns, signing table, basket of parasols for guests to use as shade
• Return train journey for your guests
• 36 guest chairs
• Flowers by Chic Rustique
• PA system
• Water station
• Glass of Aravina sparkling for guests on return train journey
• VIP transport for bridal party in decorated electric buggy
Click here for more information on this amazing opportunity – book now before they all get booked out!