The Busselton Jetty is 1.841km long. It is the longest timber piled jetty in the southern hemisphere and is operated by a non-profit community organisation known as Busselton Jetty Inc. Proceeds from ticket sales contribute to jetty maintenance and conservation.
Wednesday 26th January 2022
End of Busselton Jetty 12pm – 8pm
- Live Music
- Prawn Skewers, Prawn Buckets, Prawn Salads
- Peace Woodfired Pizza 4pm – 8pm
- Sausage Sizzle
- Local Craft Beer, Wills Domain & Cape Mentelle Wine
Feb 12 and Mar 19 at 5pm – $149 pp
- Live Local Jazz (Singer & Guitarist)
- 6 Rounds of Fine Local Seafood Canapes
- Wills Domain Wine, Capel Vale Sparkling
- Eagle Bay & Rocky Ridge Craft Beer
All 8 metres underwater in our world-class Underwater Observatory!
the Busselton Jetty began in 1865
Extending 1.8 kilometres over the protected waters of Geographe Bay, the heritage listed Busselton Jetty is the longest timber-piled jetty in the Southern Hemisphere.