ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED!!
Australia’s Third Top Tourist Attraction
To celebrate being named Australia’s third top tourist attraction at the Qantas Australian Tourism Awards, we are giving away a holiday package of a lifetime to Busselton Jetty, the longest tourist Jetty in the Southern Hemisphere! Prize includes an Underwater Observatory Deluxe Sunset Tour, awe-inspiring Undersea Helmet WalkUndersea Helmet WalkUndersea Helmet Walk, 4 x night stay at the award-winning world class Pullman Bunker Bay Resort plus a sublime wine and food experience at the stunning Wise Vineyard Restaurant.
To enter simply fill out the entry form below.
Our Generous Partners
Competition opens 12pm WST on 26 May 2019 and closes 3pm WST on 5 August 2019
Travel Dates: Travel from 1 October 2019 to 30 April 2020 (Please note Undersea Helmet Walk is seasonal and is only available from 1/12/19 to 31/3/20. If the prize package is redeemed outside of these times, the Undersea Helmet Walk prize will not be replaced with any other prize offer)
Full competition Terms and Conditions can be found here
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- 1. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- 2. The promoters of this competition are Busselton Jetty Inc (the ‘Promoters’). BUSSELTON JETTY INC. Busselton Beachfront, Busselton WA 6280, ABN: 87 307 179 949
- 3. Entry is open to residents of Australia only, aged 18 years and over. By entering the competition you certify that you are over 18 years of age. Employees, and their immediate families of the Promoter, Tourism Western Australia, Tourism Council of WA and participating businesses are ineligible to enter.
- 4. The competition opens at 12 PM WST on Monday 27 May 2019 and closes at 3 PM WST on Monday 5 August 2019.
- 5. Any entry received after the closure of the competition will be deemed invalid.
- 6. Any personal information collected on the entry form will be used by Busselton Jetty Inc. for marketing purposes. Entrants have the option to unsubscribe from any electronic information.
- 7. Busselton Jetty Inc. and participating businesses will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever or personal injury suffered or sustained, in connection with the promotion, the use of the prize or any act or omission of the promoter, the judges or their respective agents, employees or contractors.
- 1. To enter, users must complete the requested details through the official competition entry form on the Busselton Jetty website – https://www.busseltonjetty.com.au/award_competition
- 2. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person. Any double entries will be removed from the prize draw.
- 3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including entrants identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrants for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- 4. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- 1. The winner will be chosen at random from the correct entries from 3 PM WST on Monday 5 August 2019 by the Promoters and winners will be notified by email on this day.
- 2. To redeem the prize, the winner will be required to respond to this email and confirm their correct postal address within 48 hours of first correspondence or the prize will be forfeit and a new winner will be chosen.
- 3. Decisions of the promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- 1. There is one (1) prize package to be won, containing individual vouchers from each of the participating businesses. The prize winner will receive gift vouchers to be redeemed as per the terms and conditions of each individual voucher as detailed below. Transfers and transport are not included in the total prize pool. Travel insurance is not included in the prize.
- 2. Individual prize vouchers consist of:
Includes a Deluxe Underwater Observatory Sunset Tour (or equivalent) for 2 pax. Valid from 1 October 2019 to 30 April 2020. Voucher not redeemable for cash or resale. All Busselton Jetty Tours subject to cancellations policy. Valued at $175AUD
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort
Includes a 4 x night stay in a Studio Garden View Villa, inclusive of full buffet breakfast for 2 pax. Valid from 1 October 2019 to 30 April 2020.
Prize voucher is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and must be presented for redemption.
The winning entries will need to coordinate their own travel, accommodation and booking of tours outside of prize inclusions.
Dive Busselton Jetty Undersea Walk by SeaTREK
Includes 2 x Undersea Walks at Busselton Jetty. Voucher not valid for resale. Tour must be pre-booked. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Participants should ensure they meet the Undersea Walks physical requirements. Full terms and conditions available at www.divebusseltonjetty.com.au.
Valid from 1/12/19 to 31/3/20 as a seasonal product and weather dependant. If the prize package is redeemed outside of these times, the Undersea Helmet Walk prize will not be replaced with any other prize offer.
Wise Vineyard Restaurant
Lunch and wine package for 2 people. Valid from 1 October 2019 to 30 April 2020. Prize voucher is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and must be presented for redemption.
3. The value of prizes quoted on the competition prize details pages are approximate and subject to change.
4. The validity of prizes is quoted on the competition prize details pages.
5. Prizes are all subject to change at any time.
6. Prizes must be used within the expiry dates specified on the vouchers and are subject to availability and individual terms and conditions, see point 2 above.
7. The Promoter and participating businesses do not take any responsibility if prizes are not redeemed by the expiry date.
8. The prizes will be posted or emailed to the winners by the Promoter.
9. When redeeming the prize components, the winner must adhere to the prize component conditions.
10. The winner will need to coordinate their own travel, accommodation and booking of tours outside of prize inclusions.