Best Ever 100 Jetty Photos Competition
Amateur or Professional
Would you like your Art to feature in the new
Australian Underwater Discovery Centre as the first Gallery Exhibition?
Would you like your Photo to be chosen as one of the
Best Ever 100 Photos of the Busselton Jetty?
Or have your photo to appear in a Busselton Jetty Coffee Table Book?
Busselton Jetty Inc is calling for entries now of the Best Ever Jetty Photos under the following nature based themes:
An esteemed judging panel will then choose the Best Ever 100 Photos and these will feature in the new AUDC, with Photographers invited to the Opening Day celebrations to view their artwork, which will also be available and sold on commission from the Gallery. There will also be a public vote for most popular photo for a cash prize!
1) Choose your best Busselton Jetty photo under the 5 Category Themes. Photographs must have been taken by the Entrant submitting them and may have been taken at any time;
2) High resolution to be able to print to A4 size (between 1MGB to 10MB in size) landscape or portrait;
3) Each person can only submit 1 entry/photo per theme so a maximum of 5 photos can be submitted;
4) Upload your image in .jpg format, submitted as black and white or colour, to the Busselton Jetty website with your name and contact details and the category theme you are entering. Photographs may be edited to adjust “errors” in composition, exposure, brightness and contrast, however content must not be removed, added, altered or distorted beyond the truth of the original photograph. The judges reserve the right to request the original image if they suspect excessive retouching has been performed;
Please note photos must not be watermarked;
5) Ensure you include a valid return email address, postal address, and phone number for ease of correspondence;
6) Competition closes Friday 17 September 2021 at 5pm WA time.
Your image will upload to an online contain platform and we will manage the image entries from this platform. Please ensure you upload the correct photos to the right field.