Bring the family to join in the festivities at the Jetty on the Easter Weekend at the ‘Twilight Jetty Fest’ a community event proudly hosted by the Busselton Jetty Crew.
Kicking off at 6pm and concluding at 10pm, a gold coin donation on entry will give you access to:
* Live music by Laine Wolfe and Kiki & Co
* Small selection of market stalls
* Food and drinks bar (no BYO)
* Easter bunny
* Live art show
* Easter egg decoration station
* Egg and spoon race
* Meet a Mermaid
* Face painting
* Pirate Pete
* Raffle with prizes to be won
* Virtual Reality goggle experience and lots more!
The train will be doing one way and return trips with the train departing shore on the hour at 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm and returning from the end of the Jetty at half past each hour. Book your tickets online.
All monies raised on the night go to the Busselton Jetty Environment Fund which helps fund projects like the Jetty Pile Rehabilitation.
See you there!