- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and include GST
- Bookings are essential.
- From 1 July 2018 all online bookings receive 10% discount
- WA and National Seniors’ Card Holders receive a 10% discount
The 153 year old heritage listed Busselton Jetty is run by a not-for-profit community based organisation Busselton Jetty Inc (BJI). Proceeds from tour and ticket sales go back into conserving the iconic jetty.
- During the Interpretive Centre’s opening hours (8am to 6pm in summer and 9am to 5pm in winter) there is a small fee of $4 for a Jetty Day Pass for those 17 years and over.
- The Jetty Day Pass gives you access to dive, fish, swim or walk the jetty.
- The Jetty is 1.8km long and the walk takes approximately 25 minutes each way.
- Tickets are valid all day and can be purchased at the Interpretive Centre window.
- Outside of the Interpretive Centre’s opening hours, admission is free.
- Annual passes are also available, $50.00 for an adult and $25.00 for a pensioner.
|Type||Single Adult||Single child|
|17 years +||0-16 years|
|Jetty Day Pass||$4.00||FREE|
The Jetty Train Ride
Sit back and relax while the driver takes you on a journey 1.7km across Geographe Bay.
- The Train departs the Interpretive Centre on the hour.
- Tickets are valid for one return trip and can be used as a Jetty Day Pass.
- The Jetty Train trip takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.
- Bookings are recommended and can be made online, at the Interpretive Centre or over the phone on (08) 9754 0900.
- The Busselton Jetty Train can accommodate wheelchairs and walkers.
- Children under 3 travel free however, must sit on an adults lap.
|Type||Family Pass||Single Adult||Single Child|
|2 A + 2 C||18 years +||3 - 17 years|
The Underwater Observatory
- The Underwater Observatory is located 1.7km along the Busselton Jetty. Explore with a guide and descend 8m to the ocean floor via a spiral staircase of 60 stairs.
- Tickets on the Winter Discovery Tour include a Virtual Reality experience, guided tour, return train ride, Jetty day pass and a 50% off return ticket to the Observatory in summer.
- Tickets on an Underwater Tour include complimentary return train ride, a 40 minute guided tour of the Underwater Observatory and Jetty Day Pass.
- Tours depart on the hour and take approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes to complete.
- The Underwater Observatory can accommodate 44 people per tour.
- Access to the Underwater Observatory is only possible via a tour.
- A lift is available for those with limited mobility.
- For prices please click on the Book Online button.