- Access to the final 150 metres of the jetty is only possible during the Underwater Observatory and Jetty Train operating hours.
- Lockers are available for hire from the Underwater Observatory (1.7 kilometres along the jetty).
- The Underwater Observatory can cater for a maximum of 44 people per tour.
- The Jetty Train has a limit of 90 passengers per trip.
- The Jetty Train is able to accommodate wheelchairs and walkers.
- Bookings are essential.
- Tours of the Underwater Observatory, including a return Jetty Train ride, depart the Interpretive Centre on the hour.
- Admission to the Underwater Observatory is only possible by participating in a tour.
- To enhance our visitor’s experience, translation sheets are available from the Interpretive Centre or Underwater Observatory: Chinese, Japanese, Indonesian, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Korean and Polish.
- All visitors should be cognisant of the jetty’s condition with regard to dress and physical requirements.
- Busselton Jetty accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury arising from a visit or while on the premises.
- It is a condition of entry that visitors observe all warning signs, off limit areas and City by-laws pertaining to the use of the jetty.
- Bookings are essential for the Underwater Observatory and Jetty Train.
- Bookings can be made over the phone or at the Interpretive Centre.
- Payment must be made at time of booking.
- Payment methods include cash, EFTPOS, Matercard and Visa.
- If your group requires special needs (wheelchair access on train, lift etc) please inform staff at time of booking.
- The Jetty Train departs the Interpretive Centre on the hour.
- The Underwater Observatory and Jetty Train tour ticket includes all day access to the Jetty.
- There are six flights of ten stairs within the Underwater Observatory .
- A lift within the Underwater Observatory allows disabled access.
- Unfortunately the Underwater Observatory and Jetty Train are unable to cater for prams.
- During your tour prams may be chained to the Jetty structure for a $10 deposit. Please see the Interpretive Centre staff for further information.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Have a 12-month expiry date if purchased prior to October 30, 2019;
- Have a 36 month expiry date if purchased from November 1; 2020;
- Are redeemable for retail purchases at the Interpretive Centre or Underwater Observatory only;
- Will not be replaced if lost or stolen;
- Must be presented to redeem;
- Are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash.
- Busselton Jetty Inc (BJI) reserves the right to cancel any tour with or without notice as deemed necessary due to adverse weather conditions.
- BJI reserves the right to cancel any tour with or without notice as deemed necessary for the well-being and safety of its patrons & staff.
- In such circumstances whereby BJI is required to cancel a tour, a change of tour time or a refund will be offered as required.
- There is no charge for cancellations made 24 hours or more prior to the scheduled tour departure time.
- BJI will not refund cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled tour departure time.
- BJI will not refund if you are a no show or miss your purchased Train/Tour time.