- We are an Autism Aware Organisation – click here for more details.
- Access to the final 150 metres of the jetty is only possible during the Underwater Observatory and Jetty Train operating hours.
- Lockers are available for hire from the Underwater Observatory (1.7 kilometres along the jetty).
- All visitors should be cognisant of the jetty’s condition with regard to dress and physical requirements.
- Busselton Jetty accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury arising from a visit or while on the premises.
- It is a condition of entry that visitors observe all warning signs, off limit areas and City by-laws pertaining to the use of the jetty.
Booking and Payment Information
- Bookings are essential for the Underwater Observatory and Jetty Train.
- Bookings can be made online, over the phone or at the Interpretive Centre.
- Payment must be made at time of booking.
- Payment methods include cash, EFTPOS, Mastercard and Visa.
- In person or phone bookings for the Jetty Train or Underwater Observatory made with a credit or debit card incur a 0.5% surcharge.
- Retail purchases made with a credit card incur up to 1.3% surcharge.
- A Public Holiday 10% surcharge applies to Underwater Observatory and Train Tickets. We have kept the surcharge to a minimum but this was a financial decision Busselton Jetty Incorporated had to make during Covid to assist us to keep our doors open to the public during the holidays.
- A 10% Australian Seniors Card discount is available for Underwater Observatory Tours only.
- If your group requires special needs (wheelchair access on train, lift etc) please inform staff at time of booking.
Tour and Train Information
- Bookings are essential.
- The Jetty Train departs the Interpretive Centre on the hour.
- Tours of the Underwater Observatory, including a return Jetty Train ride, depart the Interpretive Centre on the hour.
- Admission to the Underwater Observatory is only possible by participating in a tour.
- The Underwater Observatory can cater for a maximum of 44 people per tour (subject to change, to adhere to Covid regulations).
- The Jetty Train has a limit of 90 passengers per trip.
- The Jetty Train is able to accommodate wheelchairs and walkers.
- A lift within the Underwater Observatory allows disabled access.
- To enhance our visitor’s experience, translation sheets are available from the Interpretive Centre or Underwater Observatory: Chinese, Japanese, Indonesian, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Korean and Polish.
- The Underwater Observatory and Jetty Train tour ticket includes all day access to the Jetty.
- There are six flights of ten stairs within the Underwater Observatory .
- Children under the age of 15 must be with an adult during all tours and train journeys;
- Unfortunately the Underwater Observatory and Jetty Train are unable to cater for prams.
- During your tour prams may be chained to the Jetty structure for a $10 deposit. Please see the Interpretive Centre staff for further information.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Gift Vouchers have a 12-month expiry date if purchased prior to October 30, 2019;
- Gift Vouchers have a 36 month expiry date if purchased from November 1; 2019;
- Gift Vouchers will not be replaced if lost or stolen;
- Must be presented to redeem;
- Are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash;
- Gift Cards are redeemable for both retail and tour purchases;
- Gift Vouchers (paper) are redeemable for tour and train tickets only.
- Busselton Jetty Inc (BJI) reserves the right to cancel any tour with or without notice as deemed necessary due to adverse weather conditions.
- BJI reserves the right to cancel any tour with or without notice as deemed necessary for the well-being and safety of its patrons & staff.
- In such circumstances whereby BJI is required to cancel a tour, a change of tour time or a refund will be offered as required.
- There is no charge for cancellations made 24 hours or more prior to the scheduled tour departure time.
- BJI will not refund cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled tour departure time.
- BJI will not refund if you are a no show or miss your purchased Train/Tour time.