Become a member
We need you!
The Busselton Jetty is managed by Busselton Jetty Inc (BJI), a non-profit community organisation, made up of members who are dedicated to enhancing and maintaining the Jetty and its marine environment.
Become a BJI Member (Ordinary Membership with voting rights) and not only will you support the sustainability of the Jetty for future generations, you will also:
- Meet like-minded people, who are passionate about one of Western Australia’s greatest icons.
- Have the opportunity to volunteer at the Jetty.
- Contribute and discuss ideas at monthly member meeting.
- Be the first to know about Jetty activities with regular updates.
- Get 10% off full price retail items at the Interpretive Centre gift shop.
- Eligible City of Busselton residents receive a complimentary annual walk pass.
- Have your say at the AGM and the election of the Board.
Ordinary Membership (voting rights) $10 one-off joining fee + Annual Ordinary Membership $20 (includes annual walk pass for eligible residents).
Associate Membership (non voting rights) are also available for a one-off fee of $10.
The goals of Busselton Jetty Inc. are:
To project, preserve, promote, repair, restore and maintain the Busselton Jetty and to provide facilities on the jetty that complement and are compatible with its environmental, historical, recreational and scientific importance.
Protection and enhancement of the natural marine environment in the vicinity of the Busselton Jetty and the wider environs of Geographe Bay.
Provision of information and education on the Busselton Jetty and Geographe Bay marine ecosystems and facilities and structures to assist in the interpretation of this environment; and
Assist organisations undertaking research into the marine environment of Geographe Bay which will promote the protection and enhancement of this natural environment.
If you have any questions, please phone (08) 9754 0900 or email email@example.com
Please find application form Membership Application