Sit back and relax while our train driver takes you on a 1.7 kilometre journey across the calm, clear waters of Geographe Bay. With 90 seats available and trips leaving on the hour throughout the day, the Stocker Preston Express electric jetty train is the perfect way to experience the Busselton Jetty.
From glimpses of dolphins frolicking to spotting local fishermen snaring their catch of the day, the Jetty Train trip promises to deliver something for everyone.
The Stocker Preston Express electric jetty train, which took it’s maiden voyage in June 2017, is powered by solar panels and is the first of its kind in Australia! Features of the new train include six seats in each section, accessible carriages for wheelchairs and walkers, see-through blinds for a warm and sheltered ride and audio outlining the Jetty’s colourful 152 year history.
Due to space limitations prams and pushers are unable to be stored on board. For a $10 deposit you can lock your pram to the jetty for the duration of your trip, please advise our friendly bookings staff if this service is required.
- The Train departs the Interpretive Centre (blue buildings at the base of the Jetty) on the hour.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Tickets are valid for one return trip and can be used as a Jetty Day Pass.
- The return Jetty Train trip takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.
- Bookings are recommended and can be made at the Interpretive Centre or over the phone on (08) 9754 0900.