Saturday 9th May 2020: 9am and 2pm (AWST +8.00GMT)
Saturday 16th May 2020: 9am and 2pm (AWST +8.00GMT)
Saturday 23rd May 2020: 9am and 2pm (AWST +8.00GMT)
Please follow this guide to access your tour:
1. Click the buy button on the video screen
If you’re on a mobile click the ‘Click for Full Screen’ button.
2. If this is your first Virtual tour you can easily set up your account and pay under the signup tab to access the tour.
3. If you have been on a virtual tour with us before, simply sign in with your account and pay for the tour. If you have forgotten your password, click forgot password and you will receive an email with prompts to reset your password. Login, pay for your tour and you are ready.
4. You will receive a receipt from Inplayer shortly after for your tour.
5. If the dialogue box appears saying the tour is currently offline. Please select the tick and wait until the allocated time of your tour.
We’ll see you soon!
Getting ready for your tour
There are a few key steps to make sure that you are perfectly set up for your adventure.
Make sure your sound is just right
1. Make sure the sound on your computer or device is off mute and set at a comfortable level.
2. On the tour page set the sound to full and make sure the mute is not on.
Access the Chat Box to talk to your tour guide
1. Under the video, you will see a chat box.
2. Enter your name, type your message and press enter. Your message will then appear in the chat box.
3. This will give you access to the chat, where you can ask your tour guide questions throughout the tour.
Click the play button in the middle of the screen. Once the live tour stream begins at the set time, your tour will begin and you will join your tour guide for your Virtual Tour of Busselton Jetty.
Please note sometimes your live video feed can take about 5 minutes to buffer and load the live stream, depending on the internet connection. Please ensure you arrive to your live tour page with plenty of time to prepare for your adventure. Once the live tour feed begins, you cannot rewind and catch up.
Getting the most out of your tour
The biggest draw card of our live tours is the live interaction with your tour guide.
If you have questions or comments that you would like to make throughout the tour, feel free to type them into the chat box beneath the live tour and our guides will do their best to respond.
Kick back, relax and enjoy the tour!
Having a challenge? Check these common solutions.
If you have any feedback on your tour please let us know.
Contact us via email email@example.com and one of our friendly team will get back to you shortly.
Enjoy your adventure!