There is so much to see and do in the Margaret River Region! Amazing beaches, caves and lighthouses to explore, trails to walk and ride, forests, national parks, local produce, wineries, markets, restaurants, craft breweries, festivals and events, Aboriginal culture, chocolate factories, olive groves, wildflowers, whales, fishing, surfing, boutique hotels, bed and breakfasts, art galleries and animal farms just to name a few!
To discover all the cool things to experience and where to stay when you visit the Busselton Jetty check out the Your Margaret River website
How to Get Here
Bus – visit South West Coach Lines who offer four times that travel to and from Perth to Busselton.
Train – trains run from Perth to Bunbury throughout the day visit Transwa
Find the Fun App
The Margaret River Find the Fun App is a free download and is a complete tour guide in your pocket.
Listen to an audio tour as you walk along the Jetty with the App – simply search for Busselton Jetty in Tours & Attractions and click on the Map icon.
• It’s the only App for the region that is truly 100% offline, so it works everywhere, always.
• It’s very comprehensive, so you won’t miss out on any of the region’s highlights.
• Its trail maps are incredibly useful, particularly for hiking and cycling where there’s no internet.
• Easily see where you are and what is close by.
• Won’t use your data or cost you in roaming fees.
• Includes Busselton, Dunsborough, Margaret River, Augusta, Nannup and Capel.
• The App is rated 5/5 stars–users simply love it!
Search ‘Margaret River Find the Fun’ on either the App Store or on Google Play and see how simple it is to Find the Fun!”
Visit the Find the Fun website here