Jet Adventures are taking off from the Jetty this summer at 12 noon on Monday’s, Wednesday’s, Friday’s and Sunday’s! Get out on the water in the fastest jet boat in WA and see if you handle the exhilarating 270 degree turns, fishtails and speeds reaching up to 90km/hour! Jet Boat Thrill Ride details:
- Approx. 30 minutes
- Prices from $69 per person
- Expect to get wet in the warmer season dress appropriately, bring a towel and bathers in case there is the opportunity for a quick swim.
The gorgeous Southwest Mermaids will be returning to the Jetty for summer! Don’t miss your opportunity to be mesmerised by beautiful Mermaids as you watch them swim past the windows of the Underwater Observatory. Mermaid Tours commence on the 8th of December and include return train ride, guided tour through the Observatory and an all day Jetty pass. Tours are on Sundays only throughout the school holidays, click on the Book Now button on the homepage to book your tour. P.S These tickets always sell out, please book online well in advance to avoid disappointment!
Practice yoga out to sea with Katieyoga – experience breathtaking 360-degree views of the ocean.
Regular classes will be held on Thursdays at 7:00am on the following dates:
December 2019 – 12th and 19th
January 2020 – 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th
Additional classes will be held at 8:00am on the following dates:
December 2019 – 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th and 31st
January 2020 – 1st, 26th and 27th
- $20 per person, cash only ($5 from each purchase to be donated to the Busselton Jetty);
- Begin walking 30 minutes before your yoga start time to allow enough time for the jetty walk;
- BYO yoga mat or pay $5.00 to borrow one from Katieyoga;
- In inclement weather conditions please check the Katieyoga Facebook page for class availability;
- For further information please contact Katie email@example.com;
The Margaret River Region plays host to an estimated 35,000 whales (including humpbacks, southern right and sometimes blue) migrating from the Antarctic between June and December every year. If you’re after a more intimate experience, All Sea Charters and Legend Charters run daily whale watching tours departing the Jetty (weather dependent) from mid September to mid December.
Click here for a quick taste of what they are currently seeing out on the water!
Our staff can help you make bookings for any of the above activities – phone us on 9754 0900 or pop into the Interpretive Centre at the base of the Jetty!