Underwater Observatory Tours & Train Rides are selling out fast, to avoid missing out make sure to book today!

Search
Close this search box.

A lighthouse replaced ‘The Tub’ and was built 20m high and made of Jarrah. The kerosene lamp projected a light that could be seen for 20 miles seaward. This light house stood until 1933 when it was demolished and replaced with a smaller beacon placed at the end of the jetty.