There is an experience to suit every age and taste with an endless option of summer tours at the Jetty. Enjoy an early morning Yoga session, Sunset Train Rides, Underwater Night Tour,Underwater Helmet Walk and Mermaid Tours!
Yoga on the Jetty
Practice yoga out to sea with a 360 degree view of the ocean. Meditate directly above the Bermuda Triangle which is on the opposite side of the earth!
* Classes run every Friday throughout January (including Australia Day).
* $20 per person, cash only ($5 from each purchase to be donated to the Jetty).
* Classes start at 8:30.
* The Jetty walk takes 15 to 20 minutes, we suggest leaving at 8am to make the class on time.
* An optional Train ride back to the foreshore is available for $4.
* Limited yoga mats are available to borrow, we suggest bringing your own mat to avoid disappointment.
* In inclement weather conditions please check the katieyoga Facebook page for class availability.
* For further information please contact Katie firstname.lastname@example.org