In an Australian first, dining 8 metres below the ocean's surface. The Busselton Jetty has teamed up with a local chef to create an indulgent Margaret River degustation served underwater, 1.8km out to sea.
The Underwater Observatory is one of only six natural aquariums in the world where you can view over 300 different marine species in their natural habitat.
Diners are treated to premium Western Australian produce including scallops, whiting, wagyu, marron, duck and rock lobster – all cooked by your own private chef, while watching marine life outside the Observatory.
A marine scientist will also be on-hand to educate and entertain diners with stories about marine life after dark.
The Underwater Dining package includes:
- 30 minute flight from Perth to Busselton Airport
- Tranfers to and from Busselton Airport and Busselton Jetty
- Return train ride – on the way out with a glass of sparkling and appetiser and on the way back with wine and petit fours
- Exquisite degustation by Wise Vineyard Restaurant Heath Townsend paired with Margaret River wines.
- Exclusive access to the Underwater Observatory with marine biologist
- Welcome to Country*
*Subject to availability and weather.
Including airfares from Perth (10 people) – $1,650 per person (inc GST)
Without airfares (10 – 12 people) – $1,200 per person (inc GST)
Bookings are essential, to enquire or book this amazing experience email firstname.lastname@example.org