In an Australian first, dining 8 metres below the ocean’s surface is now possible at Busselton Jetty!
The Jetty has teamed up with a local chef and Leeuwin Estate to create an indulgent Margaret River degustation served underwater, 1.8km out to sea.
Diners are treated to premium Western Australian produce including scallops, whiting, wagyu, marron, duck and rock lobster – all cooked by your own private chef, while watching marine life outside the Observatory.
A marine scientist will also be on-hand to educate and entertain diners with stories about marine life after dark.
Underwater Dining Package:
- 30 minute flight from Perth to Busselton Airport with Corsaire
- Transfers to and from Busselton Airport to Busselton Jetty by Dunsborough Limousines
- Return train ride to the end of the Jetty – on the way out with a glass of sparkling and appetiser and on the way back with wine and petit fours.
- Amazing degustation by a local chef paired with Leeuwin Estate wines
- Exclusive access to the Underwater Observatory with marine biologist
- Welcome to Country*
- With airfares from Perth (10 people) – cost $1,650 per person (inc GST)
- Without airfares (10-12 people) – cost $1,200 per person (inc GST)
- 4.5 hour experience (not including flight times)
*subject to availability and weather
To enquire or book this amazing experience email email@example.com.