1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is not valid. Participation in this “Win a Family Holiday to Busselton” (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Busselton Jetty Inc. trading as Busselton Jetty. ABN: 87 307 179 949. Address: Busselton beachfront (beach end of Queen St), Busselton WA, 6280
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia over 18 years of age in the States of WA. Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. The Promotion commences on 10 May 2019 at 12:00 (AWST) and entries close on 31 May at 11:59pm (AWST). To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
5. All entries are via the Facebook or sites with back links to https://www.facebook.com/busseltonjetty/
6. Complete the required entry form to the “Win a Family Holiday to Busselton” promotional competition; and; Submit entry by clicking on the ‘submit’ button
Prize, Notification & Second Chance Draw
7. There is one (1) prize to be won
8. The total prize pool is valued at $1364AUD. The prize winner will receive gift vouchers to be redeemed as per T+C and validity dates. Transfers and transport are not included in the total prize pool. Travel insurance is not included in the prize.
9. Prize consists of:
Abbey Beach Resort
Two-night stay in a Two Bedroom Lakeside Apartment valid until April 1st, 2020.
Not available during school holidays, peak periods and long weekends. Valued at $422AUD* approximate value based on online room rate as of 5/5/2019.
Underwater Observatory Tour
Family Pass (2 adults & 2 children) valid 1st April 2020. Valued at $99AUD
Family Pass (2 adults & 2 children)
Valid to 1/4/2020. Valued at $58AUD
Forest Adventures South West
Complimentary Entry (2 hour climb)
Family Pass (2 adults & 2 children)
Conditions – participants must be 7 years or older, max weight for participants 120kg
Valid to 1/4/2020. Valued at $135AUD
The Goose Beach Bar and Kitchen
Dinner for 4 to the value of $200AUD
Valid 1 April 2020
Equinox Restaurant & Bar
Dinner for 4 to the value of $250AUD
Valid to 1 April 2020
The Good Egg
Lunch for 4
Valid to 30 April 2020. Valued at $100AUD
The Lock Up Café
Lunch for 4 to the value of $100AUD
10. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
11. The prize must be redeemed by 1 April, 2020 and is not available during school holidays, peak periods and long weekends.
12. The prize winner will be drawn at random from the valid entries at the end of the Promotional Period. The Promoter will conduct the prize draw at 10am AWST on 3 June 2019 at the offices of Busselton Jetty Inc.
13. The prize winner will be notified by phone or email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner will have their details published via the Promoter’s social media networks on 6 June, 2019.
14. If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on 10:00am AWST on 12 June, 2019.
15. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook / Instagram from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
16. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
17. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
18. One entry per person per email address. If you attempt to obtain entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, or logins, or through any other methods, The Promoter may exclude you from participating in the Sweepstakes. If you attempt to obtain entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, or logins, or through any other methods, Sponsor may exclude you from participating in the Sweepstakes.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity, proof of Australian residency status at the nominated Prize delivery address and proof of entry validity, in order to claim a Prize. Acceptance of proof of eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that an entrant cannot provide proof, their entry will be deemed invalid.
20. The Promoter takes no liability for any tax issues which may arise from accepting a Prize in this Promotion. Consult an independent tax adviser if this is a concern.
21. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
23. The Promoter may run, communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook and/or Instagram. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Each entrant completely releases Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.