Busselton Jetty donations, free tickets and requests
Each year the Busselton Jetty receives thousands of requests for donations, free tickets and retail products for raffles etc. Busselton Jetty Inc (BJI) is passionate about supporting the community and is proud to be helping make a difference in the area of marine science education and the environment. However we are not for profit as well and can only provide donations and/or free tickets to a limited number of organisations per year.
BJI is pleased to consider donations to non-profit or education organisations based in the South West of Western Australia and we invite you to refer to the following information on our donation program:
- Our donations are made to legitimate, non-profit, and/or charitable agencies and educational organisations.
- Requests must be received at least 90 days prior to the event date to be considered.
- We are pleased to consider donations to non-profit organisations for fundraising purposes. Contributions such as charity-based raffles and silent auctions are eligible for donations.
Sponsorships or donations for individuals or teams will not be considered.
- Donations will be mailed directly to the not-for-profit or education organisation.
- Due to the amount of charitable requests we receive, our resources must be shared. Your request will be assessed for its suitability, and please note we can only accept a maximum of one request per organisation within a calendar year.
- If your organisation resides outside the South West of Western Australia, please provide a legitimate reason as to how the Busselton Jetty will mutually benefit from the donation it provides.
How to apply
We are delighted to provide you an online form to assist your organisation in submitting a donation request. Please note we receive a large amount of requests so only successful applications will be responded to. Before starting your application, we recommend that you have the information for quick reference as you will need to fulfil all fields in the form to complete the process:
- Your organisation’s official name.
- The contact details of your organisation including address, telephone & email information.
- The name of your organisation’s lead contact, staff member or volunteer.
- The mission statement and goals of the organisation.
- Name, date, description and location of the event you are requesting support for.
- Information on how the donation would be used.
- Details on how the Busselton Jetty will be acknowledged. Please note it is our goal to increase patronage of the Jetty through your members or organisation so applications that outline how you will bring more people to the Jetty through social media posts and/or member engagement will be highly regarded. This is because 25% of our income goes back into the Jetty Maintenance Fund to ensure the Jetty is preserved for future generations.
- Details of media/social media support for your event and/or any launches that can be held with the Jetty in the background.
To begin the donation application for your organisation, please see below:
Donation Request Application Form
Please complete the above form to submit your request.
If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Shreeve, CEO on 9754 0900
Privacy Statement: The Busselton Jetty is collecting this information in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009 in order to use the information provided by you to administer donation requests. This information will only be used by authorised Busselton Jetty officers/employees for the purpose of administering donation requests and ensuring our records are accurate. Your information will not be given to any other person or agency unless you have given us written permission or we are required or authorised by law to do so.