Volunteer as a Busselton Jetty Host
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at the Busselton Jetty! The Jetty relies on the assistance of our wonderful volunteers to greet visitors and provide advice on the array of experiences on offer. Jetty Hosts get to meet people from all around the world at one of the most iconic and beautiful attractions in Western Australia. It’s provides a great sense of community and many new friendships are made.
Applicant must be:
- A reliable team member.
- Willing to become a member of Busselton Jetty Inc (cost $5.00 per annum). See application form below.
- Prepared to volunteer a minimum of two half days per month.
- Willing to commit to a roster.
- Able to participate in a half day induction.
- Be friendly and non-confrontational at all times.
- Greet visitors with a smile.
- Offer advice on ticketing, prices and tour departure.
- When required, offer knowledge about fishing, history, City by-laws etc.
- Collect rubbish.
- Assist jetty staff when required.
- If your application is successful you will be invited to participate in a half day induction. Here you will learn further details about the role of a Jetty Host.
- During a shift, Jetty hosts will be required to wear a uniform.
- The duration of each shift is approximately 4-hours.
- Each Jetty Host will receive a shirt/vest, lanyard, information regarding the history of the jetty and frequently asked questions as well as free jetty access for the duration of their time as a host.
If you have any questions, please phone (08) 9754 3689 or email email@example.com